Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,900 comments
got a rebill on a file i just uploaded , god dam it .!!
it is a fucking sale they count as rebill so they won't have to pay the rebill next month !
clever cunts !

No it's not - it's a rebill but the original file has been removed/deleted. I have seen this on my own account quite a few times so I came to this conclusion. Call me crazy if you like, whatever.

I think the system must recognize the user as having registered under a specific affiliate (you or me for example) and when the original file no longer exists it still classifies the follow up sale as a rebill. Not so much of a drama when sales is 50/50 %.

Anyway a rebill of a rebill is still a rebill. lol.

Last edited:
jtDjqfV.jpg

:D

it is a fucking sale they count as rebill so they won't have to pay the rebill next month !
clever cunts !

It means that Customer with exiting account prolonged his account using your file. We count such sale as rebill. As "sales" we count only first user transaction. All autorenew payments and manual renewal will be counted as rebill.

clever cunts !

It means that Customer with exiting account prolonged his account using your file. We count such sale as rebill. As "sales" we count only first user transaction. All autorenew payments and manual renewal will be counted as rebill.

KYA BAKWASS HAI

I am not able to prolong my account , when i am a premium user.The site says

[h=2]Dear Customer,[/h] You already have premium subscription.
If you paid by credit card, charges on your credit card will appear as Rapidgator.net+35722030607

April foooooollllllll

Last edited:
clever cunts !

Yeah yeah , just stop shaving ;)

clever cunts !

I'm betting 20 bucks someone got the passwords from the old wjunction db and is posting with the NewRapidGator account to fuck with us on April 1st.

Last edited:

KYA BAKWASS HAI

I am not able to prolong my account , when i am a premium user.The site says

Dear Customer,

You already have premium subscription.
If you paid by credit card, charges on your credit card will appear as Rapidgator.net+35722030607

April foooooollllllll

I've just tried to do that (prolong my prem acc with one of my links to get half money back) and it showed me the exact same thing;
Wrote a message to the support - once they told me it can be done - but it clearly can't;
It would be ok if the prem for uploader wouldn't be as expensive as for normal users...

请用你的头脑和离开rápidgátǒr。我每天都看到你在这里哭,这网站不是很好,您必须先使用我们中国,到中国,这论坛很快就会被称为wǒwjunctiǒn(豆贝尔维哦豆贝尔维杰伊吾艾娜西提艾哦艾娜)。:)

Back