Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,931 comments
Rapidgator, if you shave you look like shit and nobody likes you.
1pCkzEC.jpg

:hrhr: STOP SHAVING!

Last edited:
after i saw my worst almost 2 weeks in RG
after 3 years i stopped working with RG
like many other sites that they stopped too

and this one which i want to tell u its exactly the truth:
in the first 2 days people were so angry why i am not using rg anymore
but in the third day ,
i started to sell 1 account in every almost 10 hours in my other hosts, and its still ongoing !!
one of those sales was 48 usd !!

I know its scary for u to leave rg
but i did and now my sales finally got better after 10 hellish days
maybe its temporary but its 6 days and still my sales even getting better everyday
I dont have much sales in UL ,and I accepted that from months ago
I focused on the other popular PPS hosts

usually I don't have these kinda guts ,I am not brave at all
but it was almost my the only bravery act of this year!! and I am indeed glad i did it
bye bye RG ,until you get better and give us our birth rights !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I have 3 sells since I quit RG and switched to Pay Per Download, not a single file uploaded in the past 2 weeks but 3 premium sells thought. Move to PPD and you will see your sell agains.

Why our sales are gone?

Here is answer:

Filestube is not collecting our links.They only collecting links of 5 to 6 sites.
I sent a mail to filestube team to collect my site links.

G3AUN.png

But FT not collected my links.From 25th january they are collecting only links of 5 to 6 sites.

So don't blame RG. Don't Use Filestube from now.We should make a new Filesearch engine to beat FT.

Last edited:
This 50% PPS is a big lie...been in PPS program with a variety of hosts for nearly 3 years ...Rarely was a day without a sale..It doesn't take anEinstein mind to figure that sales are not being counted properly @ this host.I am gonna give them 3 more days and I am out of this shit.When owners start earning big they forget that we affiliates still hold the "Off" Button which can bring them down instantly any day and any night.

Please post proof of bought 2 Premium accounts.

Somebody asked about proof, So here it is:-

Payment proof: PokIt - Simplified images
Shave proof: PokIt - Simplified images
Payment proof from extend account: PokIt - Simplified images

So do not say that they are not shaving our a$$.

mother fucker still says " [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]We have checked your account and we confirm, that we not missed any sales for your account "[/FONT] RG fully cheated with us from last 3 days. Stop RG immediately.

Back