Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,931 comments
Anybody here who can tell me if i am on a PPD plan and if I make a sale ,can i see that i have a made a sale in the stats? I know i wouldn't be credited for it since i am on a PPD plan but i want to that can i see in my stats that i have made the sale?
thank you much
much appreciated

Last edited:
Anybody here who can tell me if i am on a PPD plan and if I make a sale ,can i see that i have a made a sale in the stats? I know i wouldn't be credited for it since i am on a PPD plan but i want to that can i see in my stats that i have made the sale?
thank you much
much appreciated

You will see sales in the stats but you will not get credits for it.

my last premium sell was more thank 2 weeks ago, the sistem is not cheating you, it seems that you just don`t understand, everybody is now using the rapidgator, EVERYBODY, there are big chances someone else sell rapidgator premium before you, you can`t keep those selling rates to infinity, it is pure math. If you think I talk bullshit, just take a look, everybody is hosting with RG.
I advice you say good bye to those rates, find other hostings. I now remember the filesonic era when I had 4 or 5 sells in months becouse everybody was using them. I am shocked no one realised this but only complainings, the truth is that RG is not cheating, maybe they cheat on re-bill but not on sales, i just don`t belive it.
If you had 4 days with 4 prem. sold, one day with 8 premium sold and next days with only one premium, it doesn`t mean the sistem is cheating you, YOU CANNOT KEEP THIS RATES TO INFINITY.

Last edited:
my last premium sell was more thank 2 weeks ago, the sistem is not cheating you, it seems that you just don`t understand, everybody is now using the rapidgator, EVERYBODY, there are big chances someone else sell rapidgator premium before you, you can`t keep those selling rates to infinity, it is pure math. If you think I talk bullshit, just take a look, everybody is hosting with RG.
I advice you say good bye to those rates, find other hostings. I now remember the filesonic era when I had 4 or 5 sells in months becouse everybody was using them. I am shocked no one realised this but only complainings, the truth is that RG is not cheating, maybe they cheat on re-bill but not on sales, i just don`t belive it.
If you had 4 days with 4 prem. sold, one day with 8 premium sold and next days with only one premium, it doesn`t mean the sistem is cheating you, YOU CANNOT KEEP THIS RATES TO INFINITY.

Just keep a track of your sold files for 3 months then you will know how much they are shaving and please dont compare this to days of filesonic as in those days fileserve and MU were the most used hosts in most big forums and also almost all file host used to give atleast 200 KBps speed to free users.

hi guyz small question !
if someone bought a premium like this :
Your selection:

$ 49.99 USD 90 days* 12 TB Bandwidth 8 TB Storage

we will get 24$ ??

my god
4 days

average download/day = 200
and files are all over 800 MB size

NO SALE

U TELL ME HOW?
ONLY ONE 6 USD REBILL 3 DAYS AGO