Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,904 comments
has anyone here tried virtual credit card to recieve payment? how does that work out? can I trasfer money from virtual credit card to a real credit card?

Works just fine.

I think you might be able to do card-to-card transfers but you will most likely have to submit a few items of ID in order to do so.

You can order a physical card from them though which you can use anywhere accepting mastercard and also use it to withdraw funds at ATM machines which display the mastercard logo. Again I think you have to submit some form of ID so they can verify you are who you say you are.

Waiting for this weeks payment....

I asked for a plastic card, it's been two months but I still have not received it...
Now I issued a new card, and I sent it again, hopefully this time to come!

^ lol - dude you really didn't have to host that image on such a site! :heiligenschein:

Has your payment from the 01-05 been paid yet ?

Last edited:
Works just fine.

I think you might be able to do card-to-card transfers but you will most likely have to submit a few items of ID in order to do so.

You can order a physical card from them though which you can use anywhere accepting mastercard and also use it to withdraw funds at ATM machines which display the mastercard logo. Again I think you have to submit some form of ID so they can verify you are who you say you are.

Waiting for this weeks payment....

I asked for a plastic card, it's been two months but I still have not received it...
Now I issued a new card, and I sent it again, hopefully this time to come!

thank you guys for replying. So in order to get paid by virtual credit card do I need to apply for a virtual credit card by myself first ? cause I can see they ask me to fill in the card number first, and the wild thigh is I could not fill in any thigh inside, I don't know weather its because I haven't reach the minimum 500USD in the first time or because there is some kind of regional IP restriction.

No you fill out the form on the RG site and after your first payment you are sent an email by InterCash giving you access to the card portal site. Here you fill out some info and then you receive your card (virtual). You can also view your balance, transactions just like other payment processors.

After this you then update your VCC number (long one on the front) into the RG form. The text box will unlock so you can submit this.

Then future payouts are done straight to the card using this number.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Dear Partners,This week, You'll get payout on Friday 10-01-2014. Sorry for delay.Kind Regards,Rapidgator.net Administration
wat?

Untitled_1_copy.jpg

No you fill out the form on the RG site and after your first payment you are sent an email by InterCash giving you access to the card portal site. Here you fill out some info and then you receive your card (virtual). You can also view your balance, transactions just like other payment processors.

After this you then update your VCC number (long one on the front) into the RG form. The text box will unlock so you can submit this.

Then future payouts are done straight to the card using this number.

Hope this helps

thanks again, now I am clear.

Back