Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,936 comments
I tested out the free 'premium' account. With a new email, RG sends a link to kovla.com - nowhere is there a method to get the free upgrade to premium. I'm guessing RG is either affiliated with or owns kovla and they're just trying to get signups to kovla.

yes, I finally continue to use K2S, some major warez site accepted K2S.
I left RG fully, for deleting rebills....11 rebills lost this month....but sales was good....

so, I think rg is not 50/50 affilite.
it 50/0 affliliate....

guys
sales is bursting in RG
sale has been accelerated dramatically in the last 4 days
with all respect ,I think you should change some of your strategies

I don't have very much sales in UL but RG is totally different
2 sales in UL in the last 4 days but very much more in RG

and you should know that I am actually nothing in front of YOU = the GODs of upload
someone like futurity or ...

when I got disappointed in the first days of my beging ,I used to watch his/her comments ?!
its full of hope and pure energy

Regards to all of you great uploaders

and please
does anyone know when rebills will be added to account's ballance?

I [Re]started 1 month ago and rebills are coming everyday but none of them has been added to my account ballance in the last 3 days

thanks

Last edited:
guys
sales is bursting in RG
sale has been accelerated dramatically in the last 4 days
with all respect ,I think you should change some of your strategies

I don't have very much sales in UL but RG is totally different
2 sales in UL in the last 4 days but very much more in RG

and you should know that I am actually nothing in front of YOU = the GODs of upload
someone like futurity or ...

when I got disappointed in the first days of my beging ,I used to watch his/her comments ?!
its full of hope and pure energy

Regards to all of you great uploaders

and please
does anyone know when rebills will be added to account's ballance?

I [Re]started 1 month ago and rebills are coming everyday but none of them has been added to my account ballance in the last 3 days

thanks

what you mean ?

I guest you see it shows rebill and sale but just count sale ? Rebills are included in column "Sold premium accounts"
In this case you just get rebill and no sales

thanks for answer

I mean:
please watch the picture
in that day I had 2 sales and 1 rebill
but they hadn't added in my account ballance [even not now after 3 days] in the earned column

thanks for helping ,appreciated

RGG.jpg

thanks for answer

I mean:
please watch the picture
but they hadn't added in my account ballance [even not now after 3 days] in the earned column

RGG.jpg
This screenshot shows 1 sale and 1 rebill since in the first column both is added by RG.

thanks for answer

I mean:
please watch the picture

RGG.jpg
This screenshot shows 1 sale and 1 rebill since in the first column both is added by RG.

IS it true or not?
they deleted rebills files very fast.
why they put 2 sales,
If i get 1 sales and 1 rebills
then it show 1 sales (instead of showing 2 or more), it good shaving strategy?
They don't give us rebills....

Last edited:
neeww_RGG.png

Yeah just now check out the whole process of new cheating RG. They giving away free premium Account signup in kovla.com and get 1day free RG Premium. Time to Leave uploading and start Social-networking at kovla.com , because you will no get sales any more. If anyone don't believe so, then try it by ur self.

Last edited:
i think thats not a cheating way
those who are getting rebills on last day uploaded files they are getting rebills in this way
simple process
today i uploaded xxx file
i posted in the sites
one downloader clicked on that xxx file link he found free premium banner immedietely he register under that banner and got a day premium free
after the day premium expires he renewing his premium so i am getting rebill from xxx file which i uploeded yesterday

i observed that after keeping banner i am getting rebills from last day uploaded files

here one bad luck if that xxx file deleted with in a day i will lose rebill and rg shaves that

is it i am right??

Last edited:
those who are getting rebills on last day uploaded files they are getting rebills in this way
simple process
i posted in the sites
one downloader clicked on that xxx file link he found free premium banner immedietely he register under that banner and got a day premium free
after the day premium expires he renewing his premium so i am getting rebill from xxx file which i uploeded yesterday

i observed that after keeping banner i am getting rebills from last day uploaded files

is it i am right??

I guess so and hope so. Only RG knows.

But still, sales will decrease, if someone need only 1 file and want to download with fast speed, he will be happy to have only one day premium and after downloading he won't look back again. So.. a sale gone.

Last edited:
simple process
i posted in the sites

is it i am right??

I guess so and hope so. Only RG knows.

But still, sales will decrease, if someone need only 1 file and want to download with fast speed, he will be happy to have only one day premium and after downloading he won't look back again. So.. a sale gone.

yes your right if they give rebills for deleted files this process doesnt matters
rg is playing very intelligent game from all the way for getting revenue
they are getting revenue from the both the ways i think they got deal with kovla for every registration 1$

Back