Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
how can an american get paid, i have 300 dollars in your account, I don't have webmoney, and you can't selec united states from the virtual credit card list. How do I get my money?

how can an american get paid, i have 300 dollars in your account, I don't have webmoney, and you can't selec united states from the virtual credit card list. How do I get my money?

If you dont have Webmoney create your account on Webmoney then give account details on Rapidgator profile

These fuck1ng bastards!! Upgraded my account to premium through visa, got a 502 gateway error, my credit card was charged nevertheless but my account is still not premium!!

CFh2sSAu_original.jpg

sales are very low in last 7 days but downloads many
anyone have that issue ?
check the ss of my stats

Last edited:
5v8umc.jpg

Sales is fine, using RG for more than a year now and i don't have complains with sales. I get sales everyday, I also experienced a day with no sale at all maybe around 3 - 4 times since I started with RG but that's fine with me. That's how it works. You don't get a fix number of sales everyday, sometimes you have sales and sometimes you don't.

I also tried buying account from my own links / website and all of them was credited instantly.

If you're not satisfied with your sales maybe you're posting the wrong file at wrong place

Just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Back