35,901 comments
WTF RG?

Last month
lWxmPD4.png

This month
Fwfjp2G.jpg

No sale and no rebill :facepalm:

Something is very wrong here ..
I woke up this morning to find the last 55 files I uploaded have been deleted by user. But I didn't delete any files.

Am I the only one here ?!

Something is very wrong here ..
I woke up this morning to find the last 55 files I uploaded have been deleted by user. But I didn't delete any files.

Am I the only one here ?!

See my note on the previous page. They "accidentally" deleted 95% of my files - close to 9,000 files. Count yourself lucky. But who knows what is going on at RG. It's getting creeper everyday. We are losing files everyday and sales are not just getting erratic but on a downward spiral. My advice never use RG as a standalone. Create mirrors as quickly as possible.

Last month got 29 sales.For last almost 14 days got no rebills.

Same here after DDOS they are doing lot of shaving i mostly get 1-2 sales daily or 4-5 in aa week during DDOS week i got 3 sales after DDOS only 2 small sales in a week and this week only 1 sale till now with lot of good work and lots of recoded good downloading hows it possible why RG doing this Right now F**ki*g shaving system

Last edited:
DDOS is good for sales :D

I agree During DDOS we all getting a sales on lot of less work but after that what they guys are doing not know i get 2sales mostly on 40 or 50 dowload but today over 100 downloads not get a single Sale RG why they doing that dont know

During DDOS there shaving script also got affected and was not working properly so we were getting good sales.But now its working properly so we are not getting any sales.

Back