Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
uugghh its too irritating.
:cursing:
hw2HW.png

ddos attack i get it
but 2 days and he cant handle this ?

you think DDOS attack is easy to resolve ? do you think is it like on/off button, it is like millions of people entering from 1 door lol, you can imagine what happen and what you can do with 1 door lol

bro i know what DDOS is
my point is RG is big site he have this before but its a weird thing that he cant handle this with all the staff he have
its look like he cant bring his site back to normal again over days now

i mean come on k2s - UL - turbobit - and even fileom.com
they got a massive DDos Attacks on they sites but they handle it so quick in 1 day 2 days max

big sites like RG They most be Prepared for this kind of sh*t always

There are people saying the site has been down for them for up to 5 days. For me, it was only since yesterday late morning when I received their email. Apparently people are still able to get my files since someone on a site just pm'd me to say thanks for a set I put up.
And since I had the email confirming my account was hacked, it means RG still has staff working on the site as usual, which also means doing what they can against the DDOS attack.
Yes, it's frustrating, we all know that. But let's give them the time to fix everything and hopefully they'll be protected in the future.

The site is now working for me. I changed various settings to make it harder for someone to hack. The !!$#^%^# used some outstanding funds to purchase another 3 months premium so that's money lost to me. At least all my files are safe. He also changed me from pps to ppd and I lost one sale already. I have to wait a week to change it back. All in all, it could have been worse.
Hopefully RG stays functional now.

Back