Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,005 comments
shave.jpg

shaving started

shave.jpg

shaving started

one day with 0 sale and they shave ? :) you can`t make more then 1 sale per day so if you make 1 sale per day it`s normal to have days with 0 sales honestly i can`t find something strange in your stat... everything it`s normal at least for me...

well i never complain for small drop i am so worried about how long it goes
my last month status from sep 1st to 10th regualr sales 11th to 20th no sale no rebill and 21st to 25th alternative sales and atlast 26th to 1st daily sale
rg making schedule way of payouts as well as shave too
this is the status of september month in rg

I would like to know if anyone else has had the same problem I have had?
I've not been able to login into my account for about two months except once or twice for a few minutes.
As you can imagine trying to sort this out with RG has been like talking to a robot. I told them on the occasion that I could login that the wmz had been changed, but they totaly ignored this notification. I paused payment so that the payment would'nt go to wrong account.
I finally got to login the other day and the payment had been unpaused and over $200 has been sent to the wrong purse.
As usual RG has not responded to ticxket yet.
It's probably the last I've seen of the money but was wondering if anyone else has had similar problems?

Anyone having problems downloading RG with JDownloader? It recognizes me as Premium member but keeps treating me as a free member. I have to enter the string of numbers each time I download from RG - starting from yesterday - even though I am a premium member. And a good one at that too.

Back