Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,022 comments
dont blame RG for nothing...

my last 2week:

01t7.jpg

also this was the first time when i get 4+ sale in my 1year RG "career" :))

I blame you because you take our sales :D

i am going to an other host this is not good for me now last week i have 9 sale and now today and last three days i have 00 sale rg fu*king host now

plese guys suggest me any other host RG fuck me too much even i cant walk i have too much pain in my ass lol

wating for suggestions

I have try a lot of them. I think rapidgator is one of the best. Uploaded is also good they pay you for sales + downloads and that is really good. unfortunatly rapidgator doesen't have that. Kep2share will maybe be better than rapidgator especially cause they have good payment option not only the webmoney but maybe in future rapidgator is still better. cloudzer is scam they don't pay their users, turbobit have stupid coins and temperature so if your temerature is low you will earn 6$ per 1000 downloads, freakshare is a crap only webmoney payment option and you have to wait 3 months for payment, i have try junocloud, bitshare, depostifiles.... rapidgator and uploaded are the best for me. If someone know better one let me know i will take refferal link.

aminakoyim u have very stable sales with avg download but for me sometime 5+ and on 27 i have 0 sale 30 0 sale......and rest of the days wasn't good enough......and today again 0 .........really can't understand with rg.........rare content and encoded them as well but still rg to up and down.....i've contacted them again bcoz my website traffic is from a group most of them are USA,german, Canada, UK and Australia......but this week just 50 dollar so far :@

yes carentex2 u can. its almost the same story like every week, sales are normal entire week n only on saturdays n sundays no sale, but yes i agree with many; rg is among the better filehosts around-at least for now :P

last month i have moor then 1600$ and this month i have only 600$ where is my others 1000$ rg is fuc*king host now they are day by day eating uploader working

Last edited:
Back