Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,041 comments
:-=

image.jpg

cool please dont take tension, simple solution is = leave them just leave them, other wise your health gone be down day by day,:fly:

official rapidgator thread has been locked , so people like me who working hard open this topic for cry
, and if you happy with rapidgator I do not know why you open your fucking mouth ?
if you dont like our cry dont wast your time and move your ass to another topic
Do not play the role of a hero and say " simple solution is = leave them"

as you said just leave

Last edited:
funny RG :D I stopped working with them near 3 month ago and i have a few files on there :

dasdas.png

my earning on RG always was good depend my time on there, But ,
RG , I will not going to work with your shaving system again :D .

Very poor support

I've not been able to login to RG for a week. I got a reply to ticket last fri with a password change, still can't login.

Replied to email three times and opened another ticket, no response.

If your listening RG please answer your emails.

I've been premium for years and paid I don't know how much to you and generated sales for you. This really is frustrating and not a good way to treat long standing customers :thumbdown:

for me sales work only in first 6-7hrs of the new day... after that i make many many downloads but almost no sales... this is strange...

mee to same issue i too dont know wat happening i get sales only for stating some hours after that no sale only dls
btw i am getting regualr sales from last 4 days

for me sales work only in first 6-7hrs of the new day... after that i make many many downloads but almost no sales... this is strange...

mee to same issue i too dont know wat happening i get sales only for stating some hours after that no sale only dls
btw i am getting regualr sales from last 4 days

wow we are in the same group because for me is the same regular sales in last 4 days..

I've not been able to login to RG for a week. I got a reply to ticket last fri with a password change, still can't login.

Replied to email three times and opened another ticket, no response.

If your listening RG please answer your emails.

I've been premium for years and paid I don't know how much to you and generated sales for you. This really is frustrating and not a good way to treat long standing customers :thumbdown:

Finally got a reply a couple of hours after this post, sorted now.

Shame it took so long and having to post on this thread to get it sorted

Back