Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,022 comments
BTW Richard, are you still using RG? Haven't heard from you in a while...

You havent heard from me, cuz i have nothing important to say, i just dont wanna spam this topic, (i think we have enough spammers around :P)

Im still using RG, my premium expires in 2 months, i will split my stuff into 2 hosts after that. DLs /sales ratio hasnt changed that much, actually sometimes even better than before, so im OK with RG. (for now). On my side i dont really experience this "happy group" vs "shaved group" thing, my sales usually look pretty much balanced.

About new host.. I havent decided yet. I have some candidates though: turbobit, ryushare, filefactory, filevice, upstore.

It sucks that since most forums wont allow shortened url services, you can't use your own to help increase data on what is better for earning with RG and any PPS host in general.

very funny

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

also wmz received

please stop crying. stats ok.

what is funny? stats it`s ok so please accept it.. when everything it`s ok is easy to write to others stop cry.. but people can`t understand if your stats it`s ok this not mean for others it`s ok and also this not mean if one day is ok for you next week will be the same :) like with you madcezir so think twice next time before write stats it`s ok and stop crying

Back