Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,041 comments
today is very day for me just 000 sale its great for me
2013-06-03 86 (0$) 0 (0.0000$) 0 (0.0000$) 0.0000$ 0 (0$) 0$
now what i do i will stay or leave it ?????

Very interesting move from RG to pay more than in time lately, especially if you compare it to all other major hosts which are either holding money for a long time (TurboBit, Netload) or have a massive payment delay like BitShare...

Hopefully they are trying to get rid of their other issues to regain trust of their affiliates? That would be very nice, at least also my sales stats are good for two weeks now ;)

today is very day for me just 000 sale its great for me
2013-06-03 86 (0$) 0 (0.0000$) 0 (0.0000$) 0.0000$ 0 (0$) 0$
now what i do i will stay or leave it ?????

Dear Lahorkasur

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaseeee Perdon us....

stay or leave but if you post your stats again atleast im going to report your posts.. :x

Very interesting move from RG to pay more than in time lately, especially if you compare it to all other major hosts which are either holding money for a long time (TurboBit, Netload) or have a massive payment delay like BitShare...

Hopefully they are trying to get rid of their other issues to regain trust of their affiliates? That would be very nice, at least also my sales stats are good for two weeks now ;)

Perhaps new tricks .. keep inspire with early payouts and keep cheating with stats..

from last week Stats was too low

Last edited:
Hi guys, can you recomand a exchange site where i can send my USD from Webmoney to Paypal with small scomission ? XML Gold is on maintenance.
PS: Very fast paymant from RG this week :)

Back