Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,985 comments
Another ''funny'' thing in RG.

Have some old files from january never shared.
I paste link in to browser and click download and I get ''error 404 - session not found''.
After that a paste again the same link and surpise ''file not found''

After this I go to ''Deleted files today'' and there I see my file on list .

And now the biggest suprise: file was deleted by..... ''Copyright infringement''

I check over 20 old non shared files and all was deleted Immediately after I try download them with reason ''Copyright infringement''.

Edit:
They paid last friday.

Last edited:
This thread is exploding in length, can we please discussion on new things other then "known issues". No need to post several times a day they are shaving, they are taking a longer then usual to pay etc. That they deleted hundreds to thousands of links a day. For example posting about the speed at which it takes to FTP to RG or Remote Upload. Or if the rates changed etc.

If you are dealing in hundreds of GB to several TB of content you have on RG, you need to either use a secondary backup host which your a premium at, upgrade your home internet connection if FIOS is an option get it, Or rent either a good RDP or DEDI or VPS.

If you believe you are being shaved then use multiple file hosts and a combination of PPD from some and PPS from others, to diversify your income stream and it helps you earn more. This also helps you get a constant flow of weekly income.

If you have hundreds of threads with thousands of files, then you need to get a bot to manage those threads, so when files get down you do not have to waste so much time editing the posts by hand, you can focus on putting new content up, while the bot puts the new links in the old threads.

If you have hundreds of threads with thousands of files, then you need to get a bot to manage those threads, so when files get down you do not have to waste so much time editing the posts by hand, you can focus on putting new content up, while the bot puts the new links in the old threads.
What bot can you recommend? Or do you use a custom script for that?

Which poster gives such a possibility to mass edit already posted via this program posts?

Last edited:
such botys r mostly good if u have ur own site .......then u can make max benefit bz such bot will cost u minimm 1k$ forgood programmer who can give u updates also if needed in future . so unless u r good earner keep the bot idea out of mind

So rapidgator you pay us early this week , seems
you have extra money got it from those sales not counted <_< congrats !!!

774164969.jpg

Last edited:
Back