Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,938 comments
do u even read carefully even once wat i said . I told ya if u dont find u can always make such thread in payment processor section u would have got more help . anyways thats not a topic for arguement. just wanted to suggest u best way to get help so told ya .

rc323c.jpg

WTF

I'm premium member and they delete my file for 30days inactivity?? Is that their new rule?

Last edited:
Lately RG deletes big number of files of some users. To my opinion RG delete your files

1.) if you bought this new unlimited storage plan (with 30 days file inactivity)

OR

2.) if you dont sell enough premium AND you have too many files. (it is not worth for them to store your files)

About the 2nd option. We all know, RG decided not extending their storage. Instead of buying new disks, they started to free some space by getting rid of users (and their files) who dont generate enough sales... Maybe they have a formula (generated sales / occupied storage), and the uploader who is under a certain ratio, his files get deleted. Just a theory, but my guts say it can be true.

Actually this is not a new thing to hosts, for example Turbobit evaluates his uploaders efficiency every day by using a thermometer. Its shows how successful you are with selling premium and how much storage you use. If the thermometer falls below 0 degrees, your upload is blocked. Upload is enabled again if you generate some sales (or delete some of your files) so the thermometer can go above zero.

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/h59swUX.jpg[/SLIDE]

I think its fair enough from Turbobit, not like RG's attitude by deleting files without warning, thats not fair at all.

RG should implement a thermometer too (or any method that shows your efficiency), so we all can have control over our account and files.

And the decision would be also ours which files to delete and how much.

Last edited:
Lately RG deletes big number of files of some users. To my opinion RG delete your files

1.) if you bought this new unlimited storage plan (with 30 days file inactivity)

OR

2.) if you dont sell enough premium AND you have too many files. (it is not worth for them to store your files)

About the 2nd option. We all know, RG decided not extending their storage. Instead of buying new disks, they started to free some space by getting rid of users (and their files) who dont generate enough sales... Maybe they have a formula (generated sales / occupied storage), and the uploader who is under a certain ratio, his files get deleted. Just a theory, but my guts say it can be true.

Actually its not a new thing at hosts, for example Turbobit evaluates his uploaders effectivity every day by using a thermometer. Its shows how successful you are with selling premium and how much storage you use. If the thermometer falls below 0 degrees, your upload is blocked. Upload is enabled again if you generate some sales (or delete some of your files) so the thermometer can go above zero.

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/h59swUX.jpg[/SLIDE]

I think its fair enough from Turbobit, not like RG's attitude by deleting files without warning, thats not fair at all.

RG should implement a thermometer too (or any method that shows your efficiency), so we all can have control over our account and files.

So the decision would be also ours which files to delete and how much.

I agree with you Richard. I hope RG read your post. If RG deleting files like crazy, potential members will leave RG for sure. :fly: :wave:

many people and some big guns have alreaady moved on from rg bz of their pissin techniques to ool affliciates and always changing plans at their will to maximize their profit and bully the resst and now uploaders have a major reason to leave them bz they r madly deleting files to clear their space even the files r not dmca.... Dont run for short term money if u want ur hard work to count big ...

rc323c.jpg

WTF

I'm premium member and they delete my file for 30days inactivity?? Is that their new rule?

Yeah, me too 14000files deleted today for not downloaded more than 30days. But how people can download it as all my files are only for Premium Users. What is going on? Ive have 10-15 downloads and 5-7sales every day. Now almost all my files are DELETED!!!!!! :facepalm:

Back