Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,976 comments
Very bad idea, not good for rebills, I am glad they didn't do it :)
By the way how much space do you need?

Hello Adiel. I want to inform you that I'm sometimes getting rebills for files that already don't exist , so calm down:) BTW I have used 50TB storage right now, space is unlimited but I have no idea what will happen when my premium expire.

its not about the space its about the attitude.i think Richard mentoined a good idea for banning the ambusers.why not that?would much easyer but it would not produce any income for them thats why they done it this way.also i dont like the premium on Rg extra much.many times the dl speeds are pathetic.Rebills are also a section for it self.How many from 10 for exaple do you get in endeffect.Lately they dropped dramatically for me.And as im reading this thread im not the only one.and one more thing.they have come with the new plan with 2 quick updates for me it looks like a 5 year old mentality doing the new rules. "whoops that was too much lets make it again" real proffesionals... im asking my self what will be as next? lets wait for another 1-2 months for new surprises.

do not have to sell. premium purchase page so confused.

should be made clearer. anyone who does not speak English. Simple and should be easy. 1 tb excessive amount of downloads per month

Storage used 160.47 GB

All active files (422) 35.38 GB

Thats easy , files i delete , files over 30 days not downloaded ( also deleted ) , abuse files ....
get stored in
Deleted files folder BUT COUNTED FOR ACTIVE FILES

So you need to buy premium to upload

i have a general question to people who bought premium from new packages. Is it shown in your profile or anywhere how much bandwidth you left until premium expires?

Some of my downloaders are asking about it, would be good to know how much they can use and how much left.

I cant check it because i have old premium.

@david_villa07 , could buy the premium with my earning and which one 1024Gb/4096Gb ?

honestly saying i am not spammer. i upload Only pc games and selected movie. so 6TB is enough for me. i am using RG since 11 months and tomorrow i reach 1TB. My earninng also 500$ avg every month. so i buy 1024GB. yes i buy with my earning.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

one thing more why using RG ?
RG payment Best At the moment. UL paid good. but Monthly. RG weekly and trusted Host. so I stay with RG.

Strange, now I also have no sales for three days, just some rebills... Maybe the new premium selection confuses potential users and they don't buy since they don't know how much traffic they will need or just don't like to have (even theoretical) limits?

They Add One More Plan. :facepalm:
tuG40.png

Back