Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,930 comments
2013-04-25 20:20:05 New Hosting Plans
Dear Customer, As you have noticed, we introduced new hosting plans on 25 April. As you know, we had download limit of 30GB per day for biggest plans, which is 900GB for 30 days. Now the biggest download plan is 8TB bandwidth for 30 days( About 266GB per day). This bandwidth can be used during 30 days. So , you can download now about 9 times more data than you normally could. New hosting plans have limited storage up to 4 TB of data. Unfortunately, We were forced to introduce this restriction when we have seen that some users started to abuse our unlimited plans, by uploading of more than 100 TB of data. We hope you'll enjoy new hosting plans and our Team will able to provide you with fast, safe and secure hosting as we always do. Rapidgator.net Administration.

"....you can download now about 9 times more data than you normally could..."

9 times more? lol so pointless, there will be just a few rg links to download soon, because uploaders can not upload :)

they should have put resctrictions on those few users who uploaded more than 100 TB or 50, but they limit everyone? this is not a smart move.

Last edited:
i leave rg by by rg suggest me other host guys

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

think about this rg Administration

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

i just have only 300gb or now i am faild to upload any thing

Unfortunately, We were forced to introduce this restriction when we have seen that some users started to abuse our unlimited plans, by uploading of more than 100 TB of data

hahaha what a joke
RG delete double of that every min
and if there a abuser who actually can upload this match of data ( and keep them alive in his account )
simple
just banned this abuser

but no
RG admin is very smart&cleaver guy and everybody else is stupid :p

Unfortunately, We were forced to introduce this restriction when we have seen that some users started to abuse our unlimited plans, by uploading of more than 100 TB of data. We hope you'll enjoy new hosting plans and our Team will able to provide you with fast, safe and secure hosting as we always do. Rapidgator.net Administration.
Oh, but why so limited? 100TB to 50GB is an big difference [:|]

I think 1TB for free users and 10TB for premium users is OK

Last edited:
So when they failed to sell premium accounts to downloaders (may be) they started to sell to uploaders. :D hahahahahaha. So first they used to shave uploader's earnings and now they are forcing the same uploader to buy upload slots. They have laddoo (an indian sweet) in both hands.

Oh, but why so limited? 100TB to 50GB is an big difference [:|]

I think 1TB for free users and 10TB for premium users is OK

They were not forced to reduce storage space for free users
but, they are looking for a new sources to sell premium accounts ,
they lied to make you buy :rofl:

So this time the problem is for uploaders only, downloaders have in fact got more bandwidth at the same price than before. For me space is not an issue because I don't use much, but for big uploaders who use TB's of space, this will be bad.

Can someone tell me please what is the storage limit you get when you use "Buy PREMIUM for 30(8192Gb) days" option to pay with the balance from the profile page? If the limit is too low I don't want to waste any money.

Back