Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,930 comments
Filefactory's NEW fair use policy:

"....Excess storage space

While the amount of storage space for Premium users can go beyond 1TB, if this level is exceeded then files will automatically be removed as required in the following order:

1. Files which have never been downloaded which were uploaded more than 90 days ago; then:
  2. Files which have never been downloaded which were uploaded more than 60 days ago; then:
  3. Files which have not been downloaded in the past 60 days beginning with the oldest last downloaded date;"

looks fair ....

also cheap plans for leechers .... maybe i change if rg will not stop this suicid commando

think wisely!
Filefactory has a pathetic Minimum Payout Amount of 100$
many uploaders are still complaining that they have not received their payments

its better to invest a little in rg
after all if you upload TB's of data it would definitely fetch a handsome revenue

since they have implemented such plans link leechers will be gone and the sales revenue will circulate amongst the uploaders who truly deserve it i.e the ones with expensive resources like servers etc

Only 50GB Space For Registered User.
dpSeA.png

What A Joke. :))
Lv90p.png

And they're not backing down on this stupid decision of storage plans.

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/Te6B5Qs.png[/SLIDE]

If they had any decency and respect for their uploaders, they would at least limit the free users and give premium users unlimited storage.

But no, they want it all. And since they want it all, they're gonna end up with nothing.

That's greed working for them.

Back