Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,041 comments
I suspect the reasoning behind this action is more than what they are saying. The administrator did not even consult any member before taking that action. Just like that, all of sudden, he fired his shot. Damn uploaders and downloaders and whatever commitments they might have with respect to filehosts.

+1 Totally agree

Looks good:
0PYjNyp.png

I don't get it, Deutschland. What does this mean? Does it mean the 'exe' thing has been taken off? Tell us more.

Damn exe file

Yesterday I tried free download and exe file was not there.

I just tried again and the exe file is back again.

RG will you PLEASE get rid of this so forums willunban you.

Can't you see it's causing so much trouble. :cursing:

You must be losing sales, I can't see why you have not removed it, are you making more money by keeping it somehow????

Get rid of it before everyone moves to another host.

I have never seen a company trying to fail with such passion as rapidgator do,they had finally made their system stable, provided good rates and now they again f*ckd up with that exe file. Why they are keeping this file even when its seriously damaging their reputation is beyond me. An average user will never trust RG if they keep doing stupid things like this. They need to wake up from their sleep and see how much their reputation has been damaged, and instead of doing something about this, they just can't let go off that stupid exe file.

Well I added few files on pbb/fph boards using luckyshare and got 1 sale so far.
Rg losing money...

Edit:
1 thing is better on LS.
1 month sale and you get 7 days premium as bonus.

Last edited:
I have never seen a company trying to fail with such passion as rapidgator do,they had finally made their system stable, provided good rates and now they again f*ckd up with that exe file. Why they are keeping this file even when its seriously damaging their reputation is beyond me. An average user will never trust RG if they keep doing stupid things like this. They need to wake up from their sleep and see how much their reputation has been damaged, and instead of doing something about this, they just can't let go off that stupid exe file.

Exactly

guys; the exe file is a call per cost (cpa ) aka pay per isntall; rapidgator probably had a deal with some other network and they get paid for everyone who installs the software, the reason behind such thing is to spy on users and then spam them to death with affiliate offers and stuff like that

Well I added few files on pbb/fph boards using luckyshare and got 1 sale so far.
Rg losing money...

Edit:
1 thing is better on LS.
1 month sale and you get 7 days premium as bonus.

I don;t like LS, I work with them for month or more but I have just few sales, maybe one or two by week. Upload also work really bad.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

exe file appears only to non register users, right? You can be free user but if you are registred you won't see exe file?

Back