Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,017 comments
have u guys ever though bcz of copy to my account function people can easily copy the files in their account for downloading them later from their link and when they buy premium from the file in their own ac then no sale for us...but Sale FOR RG indded..

In this way RG getting 100% of the sale...and we get nothing....

Its not only about new link format... the main problem is COpy function should be disable if RG wants US to wrk with them

have u guys ever though bcz of copy to my account function people can easily copy the files in their account for downloading them later from their link and when they buy premium from the file in their own ac then no sale for us...but Sale FOR RG indded..

In this way RG getting 100% of the sale...and we get nothing....

Its not only about new link format... the main problem is COpy function should be disable if RG wants US to wrk with them

Copy function is only for premium users not for free users.

Exactly his point. They buy premium from their own "copied" links or just renew as normal by not following another users links, hence RG getting the full price of the sale. The fact they are premium already is not really the issue.

Copy function = Bad

New link format = Bad

Hopefully JDownloader will have a plugin fix for these new links soon (if possible) then downloads and sales will hopefully increase.

Exactly his point. They buy premium from their own "copied" links or just renew as normal by not following another users links, hence RG getting the full price of the sale. The fact they are premium already is not really the issue.

Copy function = Bad

New link format = Bad

Hopefully JDownloader will have a plugin fix for these new links soon (if possible) then downloads and sales will hopefully increase.

JDownloader has indeed issued a plugin and it is working fine now.

450+ dls and no sales/rebills at all! This is in deed worst weekend on RG since October! I am going to take a leave untill they solve this issue - won't waste precious things for nothing!

can only agree with you.again they f...ked up something.6 days with over 1400 dl and not even a 1month sale are just not acceptable.this must come to an end somewhere.last week 12 sales 3 rebills i think they jokeing with us.

450+ dls and no sales/rebills at all! This is in deed worst weekend on RG since October! I am going to take a leave untill they solve this issue - won't waste precious things for nothing!

I think rebills only work if the file (link) through which you made the first sale is active. If that link (the one which brought the sale) is removed through DMCA or deleted, you lose out on rebills.

This is just my idea on the how the rebills work as you can always see which file has got you the rebill (if and when that happens) in the rebill stats column.

I think rebills only work if the file (link) through which you made the first sale is active. If that link (the one which brought the sale) is removed through DMCA or deleted, you lose out on rebills.

This is just my idea on the how the rebills work as you can always see which file has got you the rebill (if and when that happens) in the rebill stats column.

That would explain a lot why some people have almost no rebills, and others have some. Compared to the numbers of my total uploaded files, i have just a few deletions. And 30-40% of my income is from rebills.

Last edited:
i have about 0,06% of my total files deleted per day. Maybe its the reason of better rebills. (Just a theory as greatone said) But if its true, the chance of losing a rebill is 1:1500 for me.

how many files do you lose per day?

Last edited:
deleted all the subjects to sell about 1 month ago. In the same days

had a total of 70-odd files and all sales. caught my attention.

doubts when he started it. I think they do in order to prevent the arrival of Rebill.

no new sales lately.

all rebills
moJ5DUF.png

Back