Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,923 comments
I got a sale from a topic in a forum. But the strange thing is that this topic doesn't exist any more because i had asked moderators of this forum to delete this topic 4 months ago.

How is it possible to get a sale from this topic? :-=

Many sales are delay month or longer. I also get sales with file who i uploud and sent month or later.

browarnik2, it is normal to get sales from old links if the links are still posted on forums.

But now i got a sale from a topic which was deleted about 4 months ago and that's why it seemed very strange to me. It had happened to me 2-3 times again and i was wondering how this can happen.

Anyway, sales are welcome from everywhere they come from. :-=

I got a sale from a topic in a forum. But the strange thing is that this topic doesn't exist any more because i had asked moderators of this forum to delete this topic 4 months ago.

How is it possible to get a sale from this topic? :-=

Because sometimes a google search or file index search site will still have your links. Cached web pages can also reveal your old threads. I find posts like that sometimes when the thread is removed. Or maybe a mod still had access to your thread and wanted the file. :)

Because sometimes a google search or file index search site will still have your links. Cached web pages can also reveal your old threads. I find posts like that sometimes when the thread is removed. Or maybe a mod still had access to your thread and wanted the file.

yes ........ ".... and the marmot packaging chocolate":O):O):O)

this is a fairy tale!!

in fact, the statistics are totally broken!

Many sales are delay month or longer. I also get sales with file who i uploud and sent month or later.

I wonder if ur file has been removed for dmca (5 days ago) ur sale counted?

Combo of numbers in the new file created more problems to downloaders,

Comment from one of my downloaders:

"you know what it is, the combo of numbers and letters is making it so download managers are not able to find the file, my browser downloads them but my download manager wont, i am sure you are losing alot of downloads due to that. strange"

Last edited:
since we have "copy to my files"

rapidgator makes many errors & little sales

@rapidgator: stop this redundant crap now!

by the way .. leecher can't copy rapidgator files & flooding massive all forums - because he get ban in this forums!

stop this useless " copy to my files" crap & fix your software now

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

short:

"new features" must bring acceptable sales

Last edited:
Back