Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,915 comments
in my file manager this what it saying

All active files (165) 74.05 GB

but in my profile this what it saying
Storage used 123.36 GB Number of files 165
its not right

and also we havent had no message from rg saying stats is now fixed and the low downloads people is getting do you think its right??

Last edited:
in my file manager this what it saying

All active files (165) 74.05 GB

but in my profile this what it saying
Storage used 123.36 GB Number of files 165
its not right

I never paid attention to this. what does it mean the two different numbers storage used or active files? the number of files are the same, but GB space used is different? Mine is like this also.

Last edited:
omg rapidgator supports just replied me that if u dont believe in our sales counter working properly then buy premium from your uploaded file through other account of rg, then u will come to know that sales working perfectly

clear your cookies if you useing internet explorer if you useing firefox clear all history and try to log in again reset your password your account may have been hacked if those 2 things failed then yeah your blocked contact rg

Download counter seems totally ok here, so is sales counter. One of my friends just bought premium, and sales appeared in my account in 10 minutes.

Yesterday was a small bug with DL counter, but has been fixed. DL number is quite good, considering my country people just woke up a few hours ago.

Even rebill column seems to be fixed.

Last edited:
Back