Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,959 comments
absolutely dead.im not uploading to them anymore.but im still interested for the situation because i spent many months of upload to them and have pretty much good staff there.not wOndering about sales from new files coz i have non but also my older files where generating sales so still waiting...thinking about open a new account as ive readed that someone here got sales on it right from the start.but it could be a waste of time.dont know what to do.my other mirrors make me happy so far.but Rg was Rg :)

Last edited:
u mean for PPD?

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

dont know mate.i remember the time i was on PPD it was pure hell.depends on staff ofcourse.when your up mp3 etc and you have 2000 + dl a day than maybe but im addicted to PPD too much to switch back.also my staff dont gets thousand of dl per day. :)

Hi everybody,

It´s my first payment with RG and i don´t know how they pay. Can anyone help me, please?
On Sunday i had 16´98$ in my balance when the day was over, but my balance didn't move to next payment. I have entered correctly my WMZ. What´s wrong? Thanks in advance

Hi everybody,

It´s my first payment with RG and i don´t know how they pay. Can anyone help me, please?
On Sunday i had 16´98$ in my balance when the day was over, but my balance didn't move to next payment. I have entered correctly my WMZ. What´s wrong? Thanks in advance
Finance
We pay weekly, on Thursdays, in the last week (Mon-Sun) Partners can receive payments in WebMoney.
your minimum balance 15$ on Sunday then they move to next payment

3 hours again.important time frames when i think that most of my sales where made during this time period or at morning.yesterday stats where standing still at morning for me. 4 hours not a single Dl.now it evening and again not counting.im starting to think about del all ym files from that account.not generating income for me but im 100% sure there are sales made regulary.

Back