Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,923 comments
In my humble opinion people who get 5+ or 10+ or even more sales everyday just dont bother to come here and announce it. They're just happy with their money. Its human nature that peeps like complaining much more than praising good things :) so im sure you wont see here tons of comments about "i have 5+ sales everyday", because most of those guys just remain silent.

About Uploaded.to , I tried them once, i could totally live with their slow payment, some shaving is ok, but the most disturbing thing was the fast deleted files AND NO DELETED FILES STATISTICS. For me its impossible to work with a host, who deletes fast, but doesnt tell me what and when. How the hell should i know whats goin on in my account then? I work with tons of files, big old archives, i have to know immediatelly when one of them is deleted or i lose control over my stuff.

Last edited:
i respect your opinion Richard your right.im not happy with this situation.but going from daily sales to 6 days of nothing and than one sale is suspicious.im a very patiently person.but would you continue to upload another week when you where on my place?

today again nothing.so what to do?leave a lets see how it turns out.better than cry all week here.

Sure, everyone's situation can be different, if you are not pleased with RG then try other hosts. I wish you good luck with UL :)

If UL have deleted files stats, i would consider it myself, but without that statistics i wont upload a single file there.

Ul.to is not my "first" try.Im uploading to ul.to fjuuuh.i dont know maybe 2 years but not everything what i was giveing to Rg.Now i let Rg out till they make something because its tragic.My golden donkey is and always was Deposit:-=.

If UL have deleted files stats, i would consider it myself, but without that statistics i wont upload a single file there.

But why do you need this Richard ?
Do you reupload files removed by dmca ?

Ps.
In ul,rebills are very low.
Edit:
Ok,Richard,thx for answer.

Last edited:
lots of files are removed due to corrupted disks, and marked as "copyright" too. as i said i have older, unique and rare stuff noone wants to report it. I have lots of RAR files and when part2, part6 is removed, but the rest of parts are still online thats definetely not dmca, so i have to reupload the missing parts: deleted files stats is essential for me :)

Last edited:
UEAovTK.png

2 sell only 5 upload :) not bad

lots of files are removed due to corrupted disks, and marked as "copyright" too. as i said i have older, unique and rare stuff noone wants to report it. I have lots of RAR files and when part2, part6 is removed, but the rest of parts are still online thats definetely not dmca, so i have to reupload the missing parts: deleted files stats is essential for me :)

That is definitely true. While a deleted file was marked as "copyright infringement" in RG the same file is still alive in my other mirror, Uploaded.

yeap thought also for dmca but those files are due to server failure removed (or corrupted :( )

hope only we don't see this very often and fix the servers (at least we have removed files list :) )

Back