Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
I don't think so that Shaving mode is ON!

safasfg.png

Do you have rebill ? i am not
they said we will be fixed this next 48 hours but this is 3rd week but still not fixed

sssa.jpg

Do I get rebills for files "I delete myself"??
Thanks
they dont give rebills for deleted files(currently they are shaving rebills even foractive files) ,even if you are deleting them by yourself
If you are running outof space in RG , then its better to create second account then to delete your files.

And HRA how much sales are you getting daily ?

In July - 21 rebills
In "Augustus" - 11 so far

So no problem with rebills in my account.

Problem with merchants ? Bullshit.
If this was it true,everyone would have a problem with rebills.
They just shave rebills but for some reasons they forgot shave me.
Maybe their shave script is no perfect yet :)
Or maybe they don't put me (for now) in shaving group ?
Who knows...
With RG everythng is possible.

Btw ,this is video showing how RG delete your files with fake reason "Copyright infringement"

When file is little old and rarely downloaded and someone come to download it,then file is instantly deleted after the click download button.
(when file is deleted rebill is also deleted)

[video=youtube;1UECvznz4vE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UECvznz4vE&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Btw ,this is video showing how RG delete your files with fake reason "Copyright infringement"

When file is little old and rarely downloaded and someone come to download it,then file is instantly deleted after the click download button.
(when file is deleted rebill is also deleted)

[video=youtube;1UECvznz4vE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UECvznz4vE&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

LOL

WTF is this, i just started with rapidgator and i can barely get them to enter my WMZ purse into my account and now i see all this shit, please seriously, what the fuck.

Someone direct me to a filehost that allows a new website to get off the ground, i had zero issues back in the day with oron, these new hosts are just crazy with all that shit

I wish i could use keep2share but i just have way to much files to fit in their tiny 500gb roof

why did you say ''2014-08-07 18:53:00 Paid'' mindless RG!

Rapidgator.net Support;

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Dear Customer,

Your earnings are deducted weekly, but payouts will be done with hold for 32 days.
We are going to reduce the hold period in the nearest time.

Recently we have discovered high amount of fraudulent transactions which been processed via our merchant gateway.
We decided to change hold from 4 days to 32 days. Next payout will be done on 14-08-2014.
Unfortunately we are forced for this measures by credit card institutions in order to adapt our affiliate program and payouts
procedures and in order to make sure this will not happen again in the future.
This have to prevent us from getting further fines from Visa and Mastercard.
We hope for you understanding and for continue of our cooperation.

Kind regards,
Marina
Rapidgator.net Support

Ticket Details
[/FONT]

Back