Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,968 comments
Don't know what is happening this month, sales are down.
I hope RG will fix stats soon

LB is not very good because they cheat in different ways, They give after deducting TAX & other charges & Commsion from 65%.
TB: I still dont know about their heat system, sometimes sales will shoot & sometimes sales goes down.
OB: They are worst than all, i with them but cant get good result. Because site script have big problem. Most of internet users use outdated & old browser but site cant work with old browser.
Uploadable.ch: they are too cheating too much....

But I love this thing, We All Uploaders Are Still Have A Hope

LB is not very good because they cheat in different ways, They give after deducting TAX & other charges & Commsion from 65%.
TB: I still dont know about their heat system, sometimes sales will shoot & sometimes sales goes down.
OB: They are worst than all, i with them but cant get good result. Because site script have big problem. Most of internet users use outdated & old browser but site cant work with old browser.

What is LB?

letitbit - another crap

just too far this week! :thumbdown::))(finger)

see what's going on with the statistics :x:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I wrote to support, and they respond to me!

Hello,

We have checked your account and we confirm, that we not missed any sales for your account.

:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

I STOP working with these thieves until they fix the statistics!!

Yes if you are getting too much sales then they will shave some. That is their (every file-host's) right, cos they can do it and no one can prove that they have done something like that.
So just enjoy what you are earning. At least you are getting some sales, I have seen some uploaders are driven from 3-4daily sales to 0 sale per day by them.

Just remember SHAVING IS THE RIGHT OF FILEHOSTS.

Back