Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,982 comments
STOP CRYING :)
I remember how the previous day you warned many people to stop crying.
So please, stop !!!!!!

for past 20 days i make around 15-25 sales per day! last 2 days i make 4-5 per day.. people from my blog report they purchase premium but no sales in my stats so please if you don`t know what is situation please don`t try to be smart.. :) thank you

Anybody knows what is the problem with remote upload from sBorg?
"can't connect..." at all...
Everything was ok since yesterday evening.
And remote upload from Rapidgator site is so sloooow...

for past 20 days i make around 15-25 sales per day! last 2 days i make 4-5 per day.. people from my blog report they purchase premium but no sales in my stats so please if you don`t know what is situation please don`t try to be smart.. :) thank you
STOP CRYING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25 sales per day? :O Show screen please.

Reduced rates, only webmoney as payment option ( they promised alertpay but then again, what they didin't promise?), and when i exchange money from wmz to paypal i find myself in the situation to have them blocked by paypal .. Good thing, we lose when we have reduced rates, we lose when they shave, we lose when we exchange money, we lose again when pp block our money.
So why in the hell we should use RG if they don't give a s%$3 about us?
The next message from RG should be like:
Dear partners, unfortunately we cannot keep pps and ppd rates any longer, pps would be 30% initial order and 10% rebills and ppd 5 $/1000 downloads.
Kind Regards, Rapidgator team.
So ..no more RG for me.

Back