Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
if they don`t stop they will be dead in most popular adult forums... they are not so stupid.. they take now much as possible before any new good host is approved... now they know perfect ryushare is not good competition and that`s why they play dirty games with uploaders because they now perfect fuc*ing system which use ryushare... if there was host like Oron or Filesonic, RG will count perfect sales and rebils and still they will be not popular like oron and filesonic so let`s hope soon any big fish to come in this business and all crap host like rg, ryshare to die

might be k2s will replace them for sure.......if they got themselves in pbb k2s will beat rg for sure......k2s is still better as compare to rg anyway rg counting good for me from last 2 days.....but whenever they counts good they gives lots of dmca :@

k2s is a good host and giving good response to the users but lets not forget that RG is still in the race and k2s has a long journey out there. :fly:

Whatever RG is doing atm they have to stop and wiping sales from users back panel. :sohot:

its too early to compare new host with very old ones. maybe we can see the effect after 3-4 months . not so early ..... bz hosts promises in start (even rg were too promising in start and would make rpy to almost every querry) and see now . So give hosts some time to be able to make comparisons . but ya rg admins r rats for sure no doubt abt tat .

i work since 3 years now with stable hosts .. many hosts like k2s have comming & die seen

this are hypes for newbies

next step (within 3 months) for some newcomers: no payouts or long, long "waiting time"

nevertheless good luck.

friend@ every host die soon or late :) and you don`t know which one is stable... today you work with rg tomorrow they can die.... filesonic and oron also was stable and what happen ? Me personal don`t like k2s but also don`t like rg and ryushare right now for me there is no good host...

one question.how did you know rg will be a stable host when youv started using it?

you can call Ls a scam host but rg is doing the same thing only in much more clever way.why just shut down the whole host and take the money when you can run the host and steal the money everyday from your dump affilates?last 100+ pages in this thread clearly indicates that this host is no longer nr.1

Α difficult question for great players.

How many times were word "shaving"-"shave" used in this topic of RG here in WJunction? :-=

Αnother difficult question for great players:

How many times i received 500% more money from "the biggest shaver" Rapidgator as from other " great + reliable" hosts ?

answer: every week

yes, i'm using mirrors ( & 1 "newer" host as experiment alone standing in 5-10 bigger forums )

Last edited:

How many times were word "shaving"-"shave" used in this topic of RG here in WJunction? :-=

How many times ive got 500% more money with "the biggest shaver" Rapidgator as with other " great + reliable" hosts ?

yes, i'm using mirrors ( & 1 "newer" host as experiment alone standing in 5-10 bigger forums)

Congratulations if you have earned good money with RG, mate. Glad to hear this. :)

But i have seens stats of a user here with 10 sales for 2-3 days and then 0 sales days...

Then i believed what people say here about shaving.

How many times ive got 500% more money with "the biggest shaver" Rapidgator as with other " great + reliable" hosts ?

yes, i'm using mirrors ( & 1 "newer" host as experiment alone standing in 5-10 bigger forums)

Congratulations if you have earned good money with RG, mate. Glad to hear this. :)

But i have seens stats of a user here with 10 sales for 2-3 days and then 0 sales days...

Then i believed what people say here about shaving.

you know, i have same experiences (!)

nevertheless alltime more money after 7 days from RG as from all other used "honesty" major hosts

i don't understand this ..

but thanks

last and this weeks sales work very strange for me.. i make 95% from my sales in the first 7-8 hrs from the new day and after that next 15 -16hrs not even one sale... they are total crap.... in other host most of the sales coming 6-11pm night....

Last edited:
Back