Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
in my RG profile i've balance so these two option below availabe for upgrade to premium account ,

anyway which option i should choose to upgrade my accout to premium to keep all files for ever ?

rg_balance.jpg

the first option says that it will keep files for 60 days after last download ,

and about option two , does it means that files well be store for ever ? or files just will be store to 30 days ?

Last edited:
second one u choose . for first one files will be deleted after 60 days . though all there plans r useless bz u will get ur files deleted and specially ones which got u sales :) . so choose according to bandwidth and if u r using rg for backup host its the biggest mistake u be doing lolz

i use RG for the main 1st host and ul.to for 2nd mirror , i heard that most people have same complain that they intentionally delete those file that bring us sale to shave rebils (yeah scam), i personally hate to use keep2share cuz i dont like this site they have low space for uploader and low bandwidth for premium member but it seems that i need switch to keep2share ..

Last edited:
for the last 2 days there is some special kind of shaving by RG, worst weekend I have seen so far.

Can anyone using ultramegabit shed some light on it, how are your sales? I think its not wise anymore to work with RG, they clearly have tons of problems and I am just tired of their shaving after every 2 days.

Last edited:
Back