Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,044 comments
my joob
newbitmapimageup.png

your better than Django in the movie :139:

i can`t understand if you think they cheat in sales why still use this host ? just pick some other and that`s all.. everyone know they cheat but this is not from yesterday they cheat from months ago so you have 2 options.. just accept it or move to other host.. it`s not need everyday someone to write here shave day or something like that :)

i can`t understand if you think they cheat in sales why still use this host ? just pick some other and that`s all.. everyone know they cheat but this is not from yesterday they cheat from months ago so you have 2 options.. just accept it or move to other host.. it`s not need everyday someone to write here shave day or something like that :)

I agree with u but its for people

who just started using RG for few weeks or even 1 or 2 months with like 2-3TB data

but if ur exclusive RG user and ur down-loader are used to it then its not that easy to switch Host .. IT will not be fare for the down-loader who bough prem from ur links...

you forgot the other option.
pushing them to give up shaving sales.and continue with RG properly ;)

people dont have to accept the unfair things and the right way should be changing the system instead of accepting.

Back