Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,012 comments
Bad month and bad week. Earning this week just 1/3 I earned last week. But the interesting is that the download counts are almoste still the same for the last 6 months.

Well, normaly rg does not give any refunds volantarily unless it is exeptional situation. But customer can complain about autorenew to the bank( or he can just say, it was not mee who did transaction) and bank will just take this money from rg account. Call chargeback. It apply to any ecommerce payment where is no phisical delivery to customer address.

my download are so good , 0 sales +15 days ,FK they shave sales
image.png

This Host is DEAD since feb start. Pretty much no sales no matter how much efforts you put in. They are shaving to point where no one can use them.

They don't care a bit about affiliates and shaving all sales but asking rating in trustpilot , yeah sure :middle_finger::middle_finger::middle_finger::middle_finger:

This month pretty bad. If it continues like this, I will leave.
You and everyone else will see too much worst days soon, because worldwide there will be a negative impact on economies soon due to covid third spike, People are not spending money more now to save their pockets for they survival foods. Believe it or not. It will impact everyone online in warez industry :)

Back