Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
Deleted files today (1348) :((

169955697f4a4d4c714a43662f30effe4c335cca.gif

have you ever asked yourself why this happens always to you ? again and again ? with every host ?

please stop whining. Nobody cares.

I observe one think. Poeple from europe must have big problem with buy premium account. My sales in 90 percent came from america ( usa , canada). Before i have many sales from uk, germany, sweden, france and russia. Now nothink.

Lol, I found serious bug in Rapidgator, but I will not say what's that, coz Rapidgator has no topic on wJunction and their contact people are bots.
This bug is really big. I can destroy every link with this (ofc I won't do that). If somebody from RG is reading this, then simply PM me and I will explain bug.

I will only say that this bug can drastically decrease anyone's sales and downloads.

Try send to them this information.
I send them in past 2 messages and for both I get normal response.

Lol, I found serious bug in Rapidgator, but I will not say what's that, coz Rapidgator has no topic on wJunction and their contact people are bots.
This bug is really big. I can destroy every link with this (ofc I won't do that). If somebody from RG is reading this, then simply PM me and I will explain bug.

I will only say that this bug can drastically decrease anyone's sales and downloads.

You can try by submitting a ticket: http://rapidgator.net/ticket/ticketadd

I've never received a bot response using this method, but still waiting time for any reply can take up to 2 days.

There is something really weird going on with RG, for the last 2 days system got stable and I was really happy that all problems are fixed, got good sales after a long time and then at night stats froze for a while and I knew something bad is going to happen. And it has happened, same problem again, 0 sales so far and I was so happy yesterday with my stats.
I don't understand what they are doing, whenever the system is stable and sale count is fixed something strange happens and its back to 0 or low sales problem.

I am tired of contacting support because although they do answer but most of the time its an automated kind of short answer that is either irrelevant or just gives false hope that they are fixing the problem.

There is definitely a problem related to people from different countries are either not able to buy premium or those sales are not being counted.

answer is they were thief and still are steal money, they give few days ( give a finger of honey) and then stop giving for few days
and then open valve again. ıts damn easy to do, manupulate stats , its in their hands.

If you have not noticed, they don't provide support on this (and any other) forum for many months, so why the idea that suddenly someone will respond to your sensational discovery?

If you don't want to do anything about it, you could just keep this news to yourself, with the same effect.

Back