Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,915 comments
Dear Partner,

Thanks a lot for fulfilling our last request. It will bring some extra sales for sure. You can also help by submitting good review for our google app ( from which you are also getting sales). Links for app is here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.rapidgator . You need to have android device in order to install it and to give it review. More stars on first Google page mean more confidence users will have with our site! I have trust in you and your support in this difficult time of a lot of competition.

Rapidgator Admin

This week is very bad for me
Very few sales and rebill
Now regarding google play
The bad thing is that it has a sale of $ 4 is very little

I make a lot of sales a month
But the rebill does not appear anywhere :(

Hello Dear friends & uploaders first of all i would like to say rapidgator now on track,
We always talk about shaving sales yes yes yes shaving shaving shaving mostly shouting like this & i can undderstand why they say because they are doing lot of hardwork thats why,
but thing is that you need proper team you need network who can build your quality who can understand u moreover who can guide u look i just know only one thing if you have good terms with filehost you can earn good amount easily now days rapidgator not shaving sales with good webmasters and good uploaders if u facing issues its seems you are not good uploader or ur bed time so please wait for few more days or if you like contact me work with me i will guide u what to do and lets see T

Thank you ...

they shaving coz they doing hard work? what does it mean?

what do you mean by "good tearm with filehost"? how do you define "good webmasters and good uploader" care to explain what is good uploader and what is bad uploader?

Hello Dear friends & uploaders first of all i would like to say rapidgator now on track,
We always talk about shaving sales yes yes yes shaving shaving shaving mostly shouting like this & i can undderstand why they say because they are doing lot of hardwork thats why,
but thing is that you need proper team you need network who can build your quality who can understand u moreover who can guide u look i just know only one thing if you have good terms with filehost you can earn good amount easily now days rapidgator not shaving sales with good webmasters and good uploaders if u facing issues its seems you are not good uploader or ur bed time so please wait for few more days or if you like contact me work with me i will guide u what to do and lets see T

Thank you ...

you just have a BIG MOUTH

cool i have big mouth i never knww that but Thanks for inform i like your compliment :)

People dont know staff member of any filehost & they talk about sales shaving ;) come on guys dont blame they dont know the meaning of gateways but still they blame filehosts ;)

Thanks guys keep it up but if still here good uploaders available like old era of wj thn come to me for talk and suggestions i will help and i will encourage moreover i can assure that u will get sales also .

takecare thanks

Last edited:
Back