Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,044 comments
Just moved to Rapidgator.
Had to go on PPD until I had $10 in the account. During this time, I managed to get 15 referrals (obviously, made no money from them because of PPD).

But now that I've moved to PPS, will I gain any re-bill money from these referrals in the future? Or will it just remain as 0.00 no matter how many times they renew?

Anyone know?
Thanks

I believe that referals are other uploaders who sign up on RG via your referal link. They are not premium buyers or rebill buyers. You have income from referals if they have downloads, sells or rebills. On "Statistics by file" page, you have seperate "Referal" column.

How does the bandwidth limitation work on rapidgator?

Can someone help me out. I need to get a Rapidgator account, because the site I use has switched to them permanently.
I just have a one question. How does the bandwidth limitation work on rapidgator? Does this mean if I go over 1tb (or whatever limit I purchase), they will not allow me to download anything? If so does it reset every day, 30 days etc?

Thanks

I believe that is 1TB bandwidth is for 1 month purchase, and if you download 1TB stuff, that's it. Offcourse you can still download stuff as free user (files smaller than 1GB). So if you want you can download 1TB in just one day :D but thats all you have (for 1-.month premium purchase - $14.99). If you need more TB for download, you have "90 days" plan - with 4TB bandwidth. That costs $39.99

I hope this was helpfull.

I believe that is 1TB bandwidth is for 1 month purchase, and if you download 1TB stuff, that's it. Offcourse you can still download stuff as free user (files smaller than 1GB). So if you want you can download 1TB in just one day :D but thats all you have (for 1-.month premium purchase - $14.99). If you need more TB for download, you have "90 days" plan - with 4TB bandwidth. That costs $39.99

I hope this was helpfull.

What has your experience been like with the limitation? Have you ever hit it?

I download 720p Shows and 1080p Movies. With uploaded, I never hit my limit because they would add 50gb of bandwidth everyday.

I never spend my limit on RG. 30GB per day is more than enough to me :D

That is >20 720p tvshows episodes per day, or 2 1080p movies. Sincereley, I dont have that much free time during the day to watch stuff :D

Usually, how many GB you download per day?

Last edited:
I never spend my limit on RG. 30GB per day is more than enough to me :D

That is >20 720p tvshows episodes per day, or 2 1080p movies. Sincereley, I dont have that much free time during the day to watch stuff :D

Usually, how many GB you download per day?

10gb roughly. With my maths, it doesn't seem like i'll hit it. However there are days, where I just start downloading box sets of shows and movies.

Back