Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,970 comments
Screeny_2015_08_19_15_33_47.jpg

got a 1 year sale yesterday

zDgojC9.png

nonetheless, they are still shaving hard these days

I'll give them a chance to be improved by the end of the month and then bay bay fu...ng thieves!

xaxaxa you will give them a chance :) nice joke.. they don`t care about you my friend they don`t care for no one from this forum.. but ok give them a chance but i believe if admin see what you write he will stop cheat because of you :P

How mny pathetic wining here. I will quit, I will delete and after RG give them a first sale after 5 days of shavig they are happy again. The same applies with the Thsnk You RG for paying, You are the best and etc.... Just to think that they pay you 50$ and stole from you 150$ next time when you are thankeful to RG. What a loosers.

If You are not satisfy, delete all the files and go to some other filehoster. Othervise, shut up and stop crying like an infants...

I never face this stat. 1st time , Great Cheating and enough cheating , We Need to Stop Working with Fucking RG

2015-08-17 80 (0$) 2 (12.9900$) 2 (12.9900$) 1.2495$ 0 (0$) 14.2395$
2015-08-18 75 (0$) 1 (6.4950$) 1 (6.4950$) 0.6495$ 0 (0$) 7.1445$
2015-08-19 84 (0$) 3 (25.4850$) 2 (12.9900$) 0.0000$ 0 (0$) 25.485$
2015-08-20 44 (0$) 1 (12.4950$) 1 (12.4950$) 0.0000$ 0 (0$) 12.495$

Also 2 Refund One yesterday and One Today.

I think the real problem is with warez-bb .... Active members are decreasing everyday and only those who have premium accounts are using warezbb now ... Other reason would be that you are using multiple hosts including free ones which decreases the chance of getting new sales

Last edited:
Warez-BB is not the prob, it's filehosts like rapidgator that get so big they think their untouchable & can dictate all of the terms, constant shaving, payouts not made or honored, 120 minutes (that's 2 hours) between d/loads for free users forcing people to either buy premium or look for another user friendly filehost, most of the other filehosts are only 60 seconds.

When people finally get organised & boycott them they might start whistling a different tune, my plan is to actually ban them from my forum..what's your plan?. In the meantime stop moaning and suffer instead....you know you deserve it.

Warez-BB is not the prob, it's filehosts like rapidgator that get so big they think their untouchable & can dictate all of the terms, constant shaving, payouts not made or honored, 120 minutes (that's 2 hours) between d/loads for free users forcing people to either buy premium or look for another user friendly filehost, most of the other filehosts are only 60 seconds.

as for wbb, its actually part of the problem (as well as other big forums) ... wbb is used to be #500 in alexa rank with ~2000 users online which is 3x what it is right now (now ~#4000 alexa) same goes with almost all big forums now

people also became selective & they are now not forced to download form a specific host ... if they couldn't find what they are looking for ... they type it in google & get it easily without having to bay for premium accounts ... torrents & private trackers now are also becoming more widely used ...

& there is a big problem with old filehosts, they are extremely well known to almost all downloaders now ... if someone is thinking to buy a premium rg account, he don't have to click your link first in order to go to the rg site and buy the premium because he actually knows the rg url very well & don't have to search for it

lastly filehosts are getting less attention look at RG is alexa (it used to be ~450 & now it is 700+ & is continuing to decrease day after day although uploaders are increasing & more of their files are distributed everyday ...

In the meantime stop moaning and suffer instead....you know you deserve it.
there is no reason for me to moan or suffer .. i'm still getting good sales with them with minimal work ... i was trying to explain to david_villa why he is getting lower sales these days

S4z7hNi.png

as for wbb, its actually part of the problem (as well as other big forums) ... wbb is used to be #500 in alexa rank with ~2000 users online which is 3x what it is right now (now ~#4000 alexa) same goes with almost all big forums now

people also became selective & they are now not forced to download form a specific host ... if they couldn't find what they are looking for ... they type it in google & get it easily without having to bay for premium accounts ... torrents & private trackers now are also becoming more widely used ...

& there is a big problem with old filehosts, they are extremely well known to almost all downloaders now ... if someone is thinking to buy a premium rg account, he don't have to click your link first in order to go to the rg site and buy the premium because he actually knows the rg url very well & don't have to search for it

lastly filehosts are getting less attention look at RG is alexa (it used to be ~450 & now it is 700+ & is continuing to decrease day after day although uploaders are increasing & more of their files are distributed everyday ...

In the meantime stop moaning and suffer instead....you know you deserve it.
there is no reason for me to moan or suffer .. i'm still getting good sales with them with minimal work ... i was trying to explain to david_villa why he is getting lower sales these days

S4z7hNi.png

My pun/post regard moaning & suffer was not so much in relation to you personally or your previous reply, but to the wider audience that come in & bitch & moan. I'm sure there are lots of happy RG customers as there are also a lot of disgruntled ones.

The alexa ranking system should only be used as a rough guide, it has never been a true indicator of a forums popularity. In fact there are other forums that are more or just as popular than WBB, it's only because they have been around for so long that they are considered the benchmark. If the alexa ranking was never there to begin with do you think it would make any real difference in the big picture of things to a forums popularity?

I never face this stat. 1st time , Great Cheating and enough cheating , We Need to Stop Working with Fucking RG

2015-08-17 80 (0$) 2 (12.9900$) 2 (12.9900$) 1.2495$ 0 (0$) 14.2395$
2015-08-18 75 (0$) 1 (6.4950$) 1 (6.4950$) 0.6495$ 0 (0$) 7.1445$
2015-08-19 84 (0$) 3 (25.4850$) 2 (12.9900$) 0.0000$ 0 (0$) 25.485$
2015-08-20 44 (0$) 1 (12.4950$) 1 (12.4950$) 0.0000$ 0 (0$) 12.495$

Also 2 Refund One yesterday and One Today.

I think the real problem is with warez-bb .... Active members are decreasing everyday and only those who have premium accounts are using warezbb now ... Other reason would be that you are using multiple hosts including free ones which decreases the chance of getting new sales

Its Seems Like True. If you Advise any good forum where can i get sales. That would be great for me, Thank you

unfortunately i don't know any other forums than the ones that you guys already know

i don't either post my files in multiple forums, if i did so .. they get deleted so fast

You guys should note that it's insanely easy to find cracked premium accounts for RG and there are many 100% free debrid/premium link generator sites that support RG without a problem.

Back