RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
heyo I cant upload via ftp for 2-3 hours now anyone else got this problem ?

Connection timed out
Error: Could not connect to server

"CDbException
CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away" :facepalm:

@BloodSucker Never listen.We share their links all over the internet and make them such a big company .....and they not offering even support instead!!All the posts here are just ignored.
File Host Official users support -> This should be a special Thread in WJ for rapidgator only LOL

@BloodSucker Never listen.We share their links all over the internet and make them such a big company .....and they not offering support instead!!

Exactly.....

Quite honestly, I'm tired of sending support tickets and pm's complaining of anything and everything, because it doesn't matter... they don't listen, they don't care and they sure as hell won't fix anything....

Yesterday, the excuse was that they were installing a new db server..... and what's the excuse today? They're un-installing yesterday's db server.....?

I have 10,5 TB of data here .....i just cant delete all my files ....but i will not start a new project with them (and i have another 20 TB projects :D)

Hello,

I speak little English so I'll still try to explain my problem.

It's been 15 days since the password and the mail was to change.
I can connect only thanks to the cookies. If I disconnect .. I can able to connect. If I use another browser I can not login ..

So 15 days ago, I sent an email to the support of my account via RapidGator RapidGator. The administrator has blocked the payments from my account, which makes sense! For that the hacker gained even more money on my back ..

Today .. 15 Days after tragedy is, I still have no access to my account, I can not change the password and there changed e-mail. I have already told all to The Administrator, I took some more screens to show him that I could not.

What I'd like my account to be unlocked again, I recovered my password.

For six days, I no longer have ANY new administrator.

What to do?

SamuelJacksonStupidface.gif

Fantastic!

Finally RG service have been stable for the whole day....
thank you NewRapidGator!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back