RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Few questions:
Will missing downloads be added to statistics or they will be gone forever? If they're gone, should we expect some extra money instead (promo or sth)?

I dont know now if I should send my upload now or just wait so please be kind and answer Newrapidgator.

Few questions:
Will missing downloads be added to statistics or they will be gone forever? If they're gone, should we expect some extra money instead (promo or sth)?

I dont know now if I should send my upload now or just wait so please be kind and answer Newrapidgator.

Srsly, you expect compensation from rapidgator? They never compensate for your loss.

Well i had plenty of downloads before they went offline and not a single one after they returned, i did have over a thousand views on my new posted files i posted just before the maintenance though, thanks rapidgator from letting that go to waste :facepalm:

in my account appears [ Pay ]
but i haven't received my payment on webmoney Mr New :facepalm:

71413148.jpg

please mr Newrapidgator check my account and paid me
i sent you my login .

2 tickets greated with out responses untill now and i sent you pm with my login details >>> please check it :(
my wmz is Ok please paid me .

Why so many complains? Use your brain! They have improve upload speed so tomorow you'll upload faster and more and win more money, this will be your compensation B-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back