RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@BloodSucker For me speed is normal....maybe you should contact your sborg host!

Nothing's wrong with my sBorg. speeds are normal and very good for other hosts, like always. and for RG they were very good and high (above 20-45mb/s) until thursday night.... since yesterday morning, speeds are terrible. And RG is well aware of this, but all they said to me was "It will be better next week"....:facepalm:

988fa728d64a3173201b851.jpg

yousuck, and what are you trying to prove? That you have good network connection between PC and RapidGator, probably because of very close proximity to the RapidGator datacenter? Just pay attention to the fact that many people from different regions of the world have began complaining about slow upload speed. And this is something that should be answered here. Do you have anything to add about that?

yousuck, and what are you trying to prove? That you have good network connection between PC and RapidGator, probably because of very close proximity to the RapidGator datacenter? Just pay attention to the fact that many people from different regions of the world have began complaining about slow upload speed. And this is something that should be answered here. Do you have anything to add about that?
this a NL rdp server .....when are speeds problems, on this rdp also speeds are verry low....dont know what to say...

this a NL rdp server .....when are speeds problems, on this rdp also speeds are verry low....dont know what to say...

Well, I believe we've got closer to the answer. I assume RapidGator servers also located in NL. I've been trying to upload from two different locations in US today and was getting awful upload speed. For comparison, connection to the HotFile and RapidShare is lightning fast, I am getting stable 15MB/s and this leads me to the conclusion that location of bottleneck on RapidGator's side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back