RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello
today i am start work on rapidgator my download files not counted and check picture i don't understand

qfCS4.jpg

Rapidgator is def. best paying service out there right now. I make 100 dollars per 15 000 downloads easily. (Most of my uploaded files are under 50mb lol)

Maybe I'm just lucky, but my stats work good.
Every time I refresh the page I have more downloads (about 600 today).

The only problem I have with this filehost is that they delete my files due to fake DMCA (probably sent by other uploaders).

can u guys change me to pay per sale plz...
i sent a ticket a few days ago and no replies yet...
Created
2012-04-13 01:22:32 Awaiting a response from the Administrator
i already sent prrof of other sales from other hosts...
i'm already making sales and i can't even keep any of it cuz its stuck on pay per download...

@Newrapidgator
We remove abused files 2-3 times per day. At that point probaly you will see drop in downloades and sales. Check if your files are available.

You really think all the people are stupid??How you can say that?? Here are at least 10 pages about people complaining about sales and downloads counts.I have 7 TB of data uploaded and 10 files deleted/day ( in the same day i reup them) and u come to me with this response??I confirm sales are not counted-friend of mine bought a premium from one of my links and not appeared in statistics.Yopu are a confirmed cheatter!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back