RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i haven't received my payment until now
in my rapidgator acc it's appears [ pay ]

325814562.jpg

but no money received on webmoney

869151751.jpg

last week i received my payment why this week not received :(

Mr Newrapidgator : i send you pm with my account info and webmoney acc .

Please check my account and paid me :)

thanks in advance .

Why you ignore me ???
PLEASE CHECK MY ACCOUNT
!!!!!!

Rapidgator Very bad

People please do not get involved with this host. I have been with them over 13 weeks even with the old owners(So they say) and only made 24.00 + they owe me 11.00. I have one more day of premium and I am trying to get my files back and they keep interrupting my downloads on purpose. The folders do not work correct I can not even get my codes.A hand full of people might say they are all ok but thats because that's all they can handle is a few people. They are trying to live on premiums .they do not or will not have the money to upgrade their servers.They do not respond. I am going to demand all my premium money be paid back and all that is owed. This is false advertising I dont give a shit if most hosters post DMCA stuff and what you expect? I expect a little honor among thieves or the thieves will do all they can to get revenge. Us posters do Have power! Most of these fly by night hosts think they are smart well since I quit them Now I have plenty of time to work against them. You guys probably know already they are shit but out of 4 years doing this I have never been so pissed off at these Russian bastards, I would normally just move along and take a loss but these guys are so stupid and they think we are STUPID Well If i Dont Get My REFUNDS AND PAYMENTS TODAY I will call and complain to anyone involved , Credit cards Paypal whoever. trust me

Looks like this is not a support thread.Newrapidgator comes once at threedays and give useless comments , and not about real problems....they answer after2-3 days at tickets ....newrapidgator is not having anymore the filehost support icon (watch his profile)....i have a bad feeling about them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back