RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm uploading in FTP (kinda slow) then check my files some have duplicate (2 - 5 files) then the file sizes are all different like the real file size is around 600mb but all the files with duplicate has only 200m - 400mb size

anyone experiencing this?

And the reason of delete?

I have 106 deleted files "Deleted by user".
That's correct because FTP-Upload creates many corrupted files and I deleted them all manual.

probably I am the only one not having problems actually with RG.
About the FTP problems I experienced them on last week, but all works good at the moment. I can only suggest you to try changing the server (ftp5 / ftp6 / ftp8) I am actually using ftp5 and it works good.

My files were deleted too since a few days ago, now it all looks stable but I agree with you it's annoying and weird to see files deleted for the reason 'file not found'. Last time I asked for this NewRapidgator didn't give me a valid answer for that... maybe when he will login again will clarify that point

uh... forgot to say my stats (which seemed frozen or similar a few days ago) now are good enough for me. I am not making money as a lot of people here (really i can't understand how it's possible to have 2k downloads - which means 2k different IPs - in one single day) but enough to refresh my premium monthly and it's all I am asking for atm :)

probably I am the only one not having problems actually with RG.
About the FTP problems I experienced them on last week, but all works good at the moment. I can only suggest you to try changing the server (ftp5 / ftp6 / ftp8) I am actually using ftp5 and it works good.

My files were deleted too since a few days ago, now it all looks stable but I agree with you it's annoying and weird to see files deleted for the reason 'file not found'. Last time I asked for this NewRapidgator didn't give me a valid answer for that... maybe when he will login again will clarify that point

uh... forgot to say my stats (which seemed frozen or similar a few days ago) now are good enough for me. I am not making money as a lot of people here (really i can't understand how it's possible to have 2k downloads - which means 2k different IPs - in one single day) but enough to refresh my premium monthly and it's all I am asking for atm :)

Same situation here !

All works fine for me too. Only thing i didnt try yet was payout to paypal.

I use paypal and recieved my first payment last week, now I have to wait next thursday for my 2nd but all worked good and there's no reason why I have to doubt for the next one ;)

fcfj.jpg

How much does it cost? Are there any discounts?

no discounts at the moment. If you choose to buy premium your balance will go down of 9.90 $.

Of course that's what happened to me, hopefully in the future we'll have discounts ;)

They are not interested in the uploaders right now only in premiums dont waste your time They wont fix things and are trying to get rich using only premiums sales they have no capital and and this will hurt anyone that is new dont buy a premium make them give you one they think they are gods or something I already quit

Last edited:
if I today dont re upload delete files

next week rapidgator delete more my 15 files more more and when i have 0 files stop delete

shit program

i think rapidgator will be banned on suzy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back