RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why it is not possible to remote from uploaded.to?

have http:// (http://ID:pass @ ul.to / xgxgx / file / xxx.rar) and tried rapidsahre template. without success. they could incorporate functional or not they want?

I Quit I have waited Long Enough I can make more money Posting pictures then using rapidgator. They have to many problems. As You see terrible they do not respond. All they are after is getting premium sales and establishing a host. If they can not even fix the folders so You can files your files They have no plans of being the best. I made 23.47 in 12 weeks I was loyal. I do not recommend this to new people.

there is system big bug, new files DL - 0

counter not working, support not here as u see.

SUPPORT was talking about traffic, servers, e.t.c. NEXT WEEK WILL BE OK, after 2 days he said send ticket with files which not counted

half of week good, 2 days new files not counted,

100% file not counting, the same views on the forums, DL - 0

1lol.jpg

2ede.jpg

what you guys upload to have 150 file deletion/day ratio ? i have had only two deleted files since 1 month ago that started using RG !
They are spamming warez,thats why they get deleted files,wich is normal as DMCA works in every filehost,im getting 2-4 files deleted per day,they are the same files every time so i just re-upload and peace.

I think it's better when they take DMCA complaints more rigorously - they are aware that this buisiness is not too safe, so going to minimize risk is good way

yeh agree. if they keep a group that spamm warez unchecked they could be put out of business much sooner than they think ! specially nowdays warez is death sentence for filehostings !

They are spamming warez,thats why they get deleted files,wich is normal as DMCA works in every filehost,im getting 2-4 files deleted per day,they are the same files every time so i just re-upload and peace.

The real problem is that they don't even check DMCA.
Anyone who sent just a simple mail, they immediately delete the file.
My fake DMCA (99%) probably come from other uploaders.
That's why only my RG links are being closed.
I think they don't even know how a right DMCA looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back