RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sanstitreiqw.png

Which is circled in red, will be paid on Thursday?

YEs.

Remove link from your post. When adverts click on it - they get premium for 1 month. Advert who got premium twice - you probably clicked twice or used backspace button. I see only 13 people today who did that. So, simply send us a ticket and we'll return funds to your balance.
im sorry, i just tried to help that man..i removed the link, i had no idea that would auto-taxed accounts, i just copied the link from cpanel.

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your order!
Your payment for upgrade to Premium account for 30 days on Rapidgator.Net been accepted.
You will see this transaction on your statement as rapidgator.net.

Best regards,
Rapidgator.Net

what is it ? i didn't order it ~

Originally Posted by NewRapidGator
Remove link from your post. When adverts click on it - they get premium for 1 month. Advert who got premium twice - you probably clicked twice or used backspace button. I see only 13 people today who did that. So, simply send us a ticket and we'll return funds to your balance.

check this

Is there anyone know that, if we are on PPD plan and our files made sales then that will show as sales count in statics page ? or this is not like filesonic we need to switch to PPS to see the sales statics ?

Please Reply Anyone :)

Is there anyone know that, if we are on PPD plan and our files made sales then that will show as sales count in statics page ? or this is not like filesonic we need to switch to PPS to see the sales statics ?

Please Reply Anyone :)

Yes, you will see the sales in stats! :)

2ee89dab15.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back