RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent them a ticket few days ago about this problem.Watch their response (funny and sad in the same time):
snap14v.jpg

That's their normal reply to everything: "Try Now", no matter what was the subject of the ticket.... :P

upload speed is not improved what to do now? I am really fade up with RG.when i get premium my account then ftp uploads gone damn slow.please please please fix upload problem, this is very very pain for us...................

+ for japan in gruop A, plz!!! u make me stronger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Japan to Group A rapidgator, please

yeah F*CK YOU spreeX

please move japan to group I.

please please please! :sun:<3

please rapidgator, move Japan to group one. ;)
Thanks a lot

NewRapidgator move Japan to A, Fix slow upload speed, add option to see what sites our sales are coming from, increase PPS to 60/60, Fix RU from RS, Add Paypal as payment method, add new servers, Fix "File not Found" error, Solve counting problems, fix grammatical mistakes in your site etc, do this do that while I earn $$

Yes, I agree with others. Move Japan to group one will be nice.

Same here, Japan DESERVES to be in group 1.

Better sent support ticket it seems to ask for this change.

Sales & rebill

Hi NewRapidGator,

Is there something wrong with the sales stats? since the beginning of this month my stats of sales have completely gone down... and today i was expecting at lest 2 rebill but got nothing could u please check the issue i have also opened a ticket but no reply... :facepalm:

Hi NewRapidGator,

Is there something wrong with the sales stats? since the beginning of this month my stats of sales have completely gone down... and today i was expecting at lest 2 rebill but got nothing could u please check the issue i have also opened a ticket but no reply... :facepalm:

yes definitely sales are down :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back