Status
Not open for further replies.

syraehl

I am new to the uploading biz and I just want to make sure that I start right.
These questions might be minor issues to you so bear with me.

Should I really use more than one file host?
I plan on putting up FSv, FSc, Wupload and FileJungle links. I'll be using one as the main and the others are mirrors so that they could alternate links while it is "waiting time" for the others.

Are Rapidshare/mediafire links good or bad?
I read somewhere that we should still post links of free hosts. but wouldn't that take away some of our potential earnings?
But then again, these hosts do not limit the free users with waiting time between downloads.
..Should I or should I not post free links?

Should I split videos?
I will mainly be uploading TV Shows and movies and I'm wondering if it annoys the downloaders if I split the videos into parts. At most, I think I'll split it in 2 parts.

Thanks for your time.

4 comments
There are no absolute right answer, no best answer for everyone.

- Should I really use more than one file host?

For me, I use only 2 file host.

- Are Rapidshare/mediafire links good or bad?

They are good file host, good speed and user like it. BTW, it will reduce your earning too (effect both PPL and PPS)

- Should I split videos?

Depend on your policy. If you are on PPL split is better than one file.

simple answer from me:

Should I really use more than one file host?
use more than one file host if you opt for PPD. otherwise use one or two file host for PPS.

Are Rapidshare/mediafire links good or bad?
if you care about your earning more then omit Rapidshare/Mediafire links. if you don't mind with earning and wanna have happy downloaders then include them.

Should I split videos?
split to two parts is still acceptable. split more than that might cause downloaders move away from your links and find another alternatives especially with single link download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back