Questions about Brazzars, Mofos, bang bros

Status
Not open for further replies.

xfactormaster

I have a wordpress blog, which I would like to post Brazzars, Mofos, bang bros zoo, S&M etc and other famous website's videos.
I would like to know the following things.

1. If I post them in blog, is there any problem with anyone?

2. Will my blog be suspeded/banned because these video postings?

3. Do the file hosts allow these videos to upload and spread?

4. I hosted my site with hostagator, is there any option to shift/change to other website host in my next renewal, to escapte all these rules.

May be more questions. Thank you reading it and please spare me a minute or two, and post here, if you know the answers.

Waithing for answers.
Thank you.

4 comments
1. If I post them in blog, is there any problem with anyone?

2. Will my blog be suspeded/banned because these video postings?

3. Do the file hosts allow these videos to upload and spread?

4. I hosted my site with hostagator, is there any option to shift/change to other website host in my next renewal, to escapte all these rules.

1. Yes if someone finds out.

2. Yes as the first reason. someone might report you.

3. Filehosts by general rule don't allow these kind of files since they infringe copyright laws and ever since the whole megaupload thing most filehosts are looking over their shoulders all the time, so if you want to share through them I would do it by randomizing the name of the .rar files and the video so it's more difficult to detect or using some sort of link protection site.

4. hostgator is a US based company so they must comply and enforce DMCA/copyright laws, so the minute the find out you have these kind of site you'll most likely get shut down. My advice is look for another provider that has offshore servers and ignore DMCA and get your site up.

You can try hosting your sites on offshore countries. But like Isumeru says, randomize the names of the files and if you can, cut the videos to a small size clip.

Don't use Hostgator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back