Status
Not open for further replies.

vAiLan

i found premium domain name which is free and i plan to start blog.. the problem is tld is .in so i wonder something.. Google like`s .in or not ? The name is very popular and .com .net .org are active sites with the same name so competition will be big so is it good choice to purchase .in or not ? Thank you.

3 comments
any other can share what he think about tlg .in

i`m worry if i start site with .in google will not give me good results.. m`i right ? the bad thing is the name is very popular and there is working sites with .com .net .org and people by default like to write .com :) so maybe i will lose traffic...

so i have two choice... use premium domain name but with .in or some stupid name(because everyone know everything is registered) but with .com

Last edited:
.IN is India domain name, like .us is for USA, and .ca for Canada. But there is also 'in' word in english, so it should not be a problem with the SEO website on this domain in English. This domain is not somehow hated by google (as some time ago was .co domain name). So if you have an idea for a cool website and catchy name using '.in' phrase, you can safely buy this domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back