Question About Ultramegabit - NOT About Earnings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop using this file host , i request 70 $ , UMB sent me 17$ than i sent mail to admin he threatening me with "ban and ignore" because i wrote him to post all affilate forms with Screenshots.dont trust UMB!!!

WmMxn.jpg

WI2Mn.jpg

aGSr5.jpg

kEGsO.jpg

j3JDv.jpg

they are big cheaters .....when i asked for my payment, they banned my account & reason stated : DMCA take down request.....
WTF is that........i requested via LR...

so they never ever processed LR payments or if you asked for payment they f**k you & banned you.......

i hope UMB will down complectly this mounth , dont upload your files !!! UMB dont pay my 70$ and today banned me because he is lier and thief.reason for ban DMCA :facepalm: is it joke?

9JrTp.jpg

G8Kpm.jpg

UMB dont want to pay!!! UMB is CHEATER !!!

Last edited:
I definitely had my concerns with Ultramegabit, because of some of the negative talk around the web... & because their payments seemed very delayed... But, I can honestly say they will pay you.... Just have to be a little patient...
Screen shot to prove it...

Got paid twice this month. One on the 18 Oct and other on 24 Oct. Im on PPS so i think that's easy to check. Give them sometime im sure you will get yours very soon.

image-2EB5_50895D59.jpg

Its called patience ffs.

Also, if you get no sales, you better have some good god damn traffic. Meaning if you're raping the PPD system, the traffic has to be (For the most part) Tier 1 (US/Canada). If you can't meet this requirement, you better be getting good sales. I repeat this statement about the sales TWICE because people can't get it lodges in their fucking orange sized brains.

Get good sales, UMB will pay you.
Get no sales but good tier 1 PPD traffic, UMB will pay you.
Get no sales and useless traffic, UMB will reconsider and slash your payout to the average tier of what the traffic pertains to.

This better be the last fucking thread I see here about this, I swear.

Got paid twice this month. One on the 18 Oct and other on 24 Oct. Im on PPS so i think that's easy to check. Give them sometime im sure you will get yours very soon.

your total post 8 (newbie) and your are posting here your Screenshot :facepalm: . Who are you? are working in UMB office (not office at home :) ) or what?

Its called patience ffs.

Also, if you get no sales, you better have some good god damn traffic. Meaning if you're raping the PPD system, the traffic has to be (For the most part) Tier 1 (US/Canada). If you can't meet this requirement, you better be getting good sales. I repeat this statement about the sales TWICE because people can't get it lodges in their fucking orange sized brains.

Get good sales, UMB will pay you.
Get no sales but good tier 1 PPD traffic, UMB will pay you.
Get no sales and useless traffic, UMB will reconsider and slash your payout to the average tier of what the traffic pertains to.

This better be the last fucking thread I see here about this, I swear.

where in UMB site did they put they will slash payout if the traffic is poor?

Read their closed support thread here, several people had said this would happen but all you care about is flooding their downloads page with countries that advertising does not pay for and downloads that never make sales just DMCA complaints.

No host can continue PPD under those conditions.

Guyz u need patience, i got paid too don`t ever call bad about umb i think moderators need to ban those who insult umb, they paying each n everyone so why u guyz calling them scammer, please wait...Here is my proof and i am not new member here

5089bdf928b46TkCtHJ.JPG

i want to know from those who got their payment from UMB , guys do u get any DMCA on any file ??????

if yes then guys can you plz tell me why they banned my account & reason stated that DMCA take Down request.......

i requested via LR ......is there any1 who got paid on LR ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back