Question about PayPal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCoder

Banned
Banned
Hey WJ :)

I want to ask about few issues about creating a PayPal account from a non-supported country:

1. If I verified a PayPal account with a US bank account, it won't be limited?!
  2. I know one day it will get limited, the question is, if it did can I call them simply and remove the limitation without any problems?
  3. Should use a US IP - VPN or VPS, whenever I want to log into my PayPal account?
Please someone give me a detailed answers for those questions. As I want to know it will be legit or not to create a PayPal and I live in a non-supported country from PayPal.

Thanks in advance

9 comments
Thanks ThumperTM for sharing this useful information, however I asked a different questions. I just want to know if I should use a US IP if I verified the paypal with a USA bank account!.

PS: MY country is not supported from paypal

ThumperTM, you misunderstood me!

Now when I verify paypal with a real USA bank account, why should I use IP Address ?!

Now if someone lives in the US and travelled to another country which it's not supported by paypal!!m you mean this guy will not be able to open his paypal?... the answers is definitely NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back