queenshare.com- $30/1000 downloads - 50%from sales - 5%refers (ftp upload support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zyad

Banned
Banned
logo.png
hi all WJ users Queenshare is here

we can't say we are the best but we with you will be the best , we make this post to introduce our file sharing site Queenshare.com

we are in hosting filed from 2001 but this the first time we work in file hosting we work in site hosting so we have good support and tech in hand that will give you very high speed and stable service

if you search for good and stable mirror for your files and in the same time earn good money try Queenshare today

our reward system :
28521159758270634622.png

*Country Groups :

A) Canada, France, Germany,Japan, United Kingdom.
B)Australia,, U.A.E, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland,Saudi Arabia, Ireland, Italy , Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland ,Spain,USA.
C) Kuwait, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cyprus,Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary , Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, South Africa , Thailand,Singapore,Turkey,Egypt
D) All Others.

why we use queenshare and don't use other site:

for premium :
File upload slots=10
Max upload file size=5000
Max download file size=unlimited
Storage space=unlimited
Delete files after=no file delete (DMCA files only will be deleted )
Max file downloads=unlimited
Next download delay= no delay between downloads
Max bandwidth per day :20GB
Max URL Leech Traffic:20GB
Download speed:max speed you can
Generate direct links:yes
RAR archives info / managementP:yes
mp3 embed :yes
ftp upload:yes

for free :
File upload slots=5
Max upload file size=2000
Max download file size=unlimited
Storage space=250GB
Delete files after=30days after last download
Max file downloads=unlimited
Next download delay= no delay between downloads
Max bandwidth per day :2GB
Max URL Leech Traffic:5GB
Download speed:400KB/S
Generate direct links:yes
RAR archives info / managementP:yes
mp3 embed :yes
ftp upload:yes

====================================================

You can earn now up to $30 USD per completed 1000 downloads.
We count and pay every country.
you will get 50% from sales.
you will get 5% from refers.
We pay every week in Monday via (alertpay-plimus-moneybookers)
you must request payout first

Rules and Conditions :

Your uploads must meet our terms of service.
We count every successful completed download. We count one unique file per unique IP address every 24 hours.
Files smaller than 5MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Downloads by your own account do not count.
we will count 20 download per user per 24H .
QueenShare reserves the right to modify the rewards program at any time.

our servers in NL- Germany- RU

in this time we do all our offer to bring more and more servers so we neglect site design but we will work in that after we will step in the hard floor

for all new uploaders we will give you coupon code will be valid for all how will registered this month it will give you 1 week premium to test system and can transfer files easy

coupon code :wj7

we will happy to see your opinion and questions

many if you will say hay new scam , and we say we here to stay , we host in our own servers in multi data-center

37 comments
Please Add Web money

i think most of east Europe use this payment system so we will do all our best to add webmoney

iyi alıştınız amk cebinde Ipad parası olan host açıyor. Kullanıcıyı çek 10 gün takıl 11 gün firar şimdiki hırsızlık modası bu. Ayrıca logo ne lan öyle paint çıktısı gibi kafadan yalan kokuyorsun :)

plz we are in English forum so add your question in English to help us to replay

I think Bad Rates ? what u say zyad?

i think this rate not bad we work in filed from many years and we know who will pay and who say and can't pay

and we here to pay not say

lol 1st bug Used space:0.00 of 0 GB and 2nd code is only for 7 days 3rd yes your rates is ver low :) everyone paid today i got payment from ul.to and extabit also paying :) everypaying i think u have to think again and last can u tell me how many days ur site work lol ?

it looks like UploadBoost , scam ? :p
lol i think same like :facepalm:

it looks like UploadBoost , scam ? :p

because we know this market so we say that in our first post that we will see users will say scam but what we can say is we here to pay not to say

this our motto

paypal please

we will add paypal but after we pass first 3 month to avoid sales fraud from paypal buyers we do that to all of us but we will add it after this period and we will and new payout system that will be suitable for all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back